South Austin Social Group Message Board South Austin Social Group Discussion Forum › Strange people and places!

Strange people and places!

A former member
Hello there!

I’m writing to those of you who joined our group, but haven’t participated. For those of you who are really busy and just haven’t been able to “make it” yet, delete this email now.

But, for those of you still sitting on the couch—this is your challenge to get out of the house and join us. When I signed up for my first Meetup group, I looked at events for 3 solid months. I’d sign up and then cancel at the last minute. I have no idea what I was waiting for, but I wasn’t immediately comfortable with the idea of strangers and the whole idea.

For those of you with similar thoughts, I want to assure you there is no easier group to mingle with. Nor is there a group with more varied activities! And if you don’t see something you like, send an email to one of our organizers--we’ll set it up.

We truly hope to see you soon.

Your group organizers