Angelica's Tuesday Open Mic!
Angelicas Theatre Two – Upstairs Dining Room WCS Monthly Songwriter Competition
....PA w/Sound Engineer
SIGN-UP: 6:30 pm. Start time: 7 pm.
Format: When you sign up let me know the following -
1. Name of Competition Song
2. Length of song (please keep to “radio edit” - 3-4 minutes)
3. What kind of mics do you need, e.g. two people: two vocal, one guitar plug in, or one person: one vocal and one keyboard
4. When you would prefer to play - we’ll try our best to accommodate... early, middle, toward the end.
5. If there are 15 or fewer performers, you can sing two songs. If that is the case and you would like to sing a second song, please list the names of the songs and indicate which one you are submitting for the competition.
6. Are you a member of WCS? Yes or No
If you are not a member, that’s fine but you will only be evaluated. You can’t compete for prizes. Sign ups are first come/first serve, but with members taking priority. You are welcome to join before your performance (membership form will be provided on site). The one year membership fee is $90. Visit westcoastsongwriters.org for benefits.
7. Please be ready to come up on stage, ready to perform. THERE IS NO TIME FOR INDIVIDUAL SOUND CHECK. But you may strum a few bars and say something into the mic before you start... that kind of thing
8. BRING LYRIC SHEETS if possible, three copies of the song to be judged including your name, song title, and all on one page. This helps the judges!
Angelica's, 863 Main St.
Redwood City, (650)[masked], within walking distance of Caltrain