South Bay Improv Fun Message Board › Still have time to add Improv Class at West Valley College!

Still have time to add Improv Class at West Valley College!

Kathy R.
user 99976292
San Jose, CA
Post #: 2
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know about an improv class being offered at West Valley College. It started on Tuesday, Aug. 27, but there's still time to add yourself to the class if you're interested! It's on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 2:05-3:30pm. The instructor also offers an option to work with you on audition skills for either commercial auditions or theatre auditions. I got a few add codes from the instructor to give out to people. If you're interested, ask me for one by replying to this discussion. Course is THEAR 027, section 30596, taught by Laura Lowry, course name is "Selected Subjects for the Actor." Must use the add code before the deadline Sunday, Sept. 8, HOWEVER, it's best to add it this week because if enrollment is too low, class is at risk of getting canceled at the end of this week. We are 3 or 4 students away from being in the safe zone of definitely not getting canceled. Anyway, let me know if you're interested and want an add code to register in the class or if you have any questions! =)

Kathy