addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Bay Improv Fun Message Board › Next Wednesday Fun

Next Wednesday Fun

Rachel M.
RachelMarie
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 10
Hello South Bay Improvisers! I just wanted to make a quick announcement that I will be co-facilitating an improv workshop called "Maintaining Morale through Rapid Change" at the Mountain View Community Center (Room 3) next Wednesday (11/20) from 6-8 pm. There will be an overlap with Lane's/Tom's practice (this was the only day/time my colleague could do), so I encourage anyone who is able to attend (both events). Here's more info: http://www.eventbrite...­ If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me personally: rachelmarie.rm@gmail.com
Warm Regards, Rachel Marie