A former member
Post #: 2
Is anyone interested in doing the short hike/tour at Filoli + lunch this spring? http://www.filoli.org...­
Dawn
user 10250533
Redding, CA
Post #: 22
Hi Deborah,

This is a lovely outing that our group did a few years back (See link below). To take a group, you need to book in advance, for this time of year, usually back in January. It might be too late this year but you might be able to organize something for a smaller crowd. Let me know if you are interesting in organizing it and I'll set you up as an organizer but I would call Filoli first to see if you can get a reservation. It's actually not a hike, but just what I would call a nice, pleasant stroll around the grounds.

http://www.meetup.com/SouthBayRamblersHikingGroup/events/12777380/­
Gary C.
GaryC1956
San Jose, CA
Post #: 1
I am definitely interested!
jane b.
user 50857542
San Jose, CA
Post #: 1
sounds delightful...I am interested...any date yet?
Glenn N
Glenn_N
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 122
Due to reservations required, it probably is a small group activity. But if it is going to be large, could you do it on a Sunday, so as to not conflict with our longish hikes?
Monica
user 9482426
San Francisco, CA
I agree with Glenn - a Sunday outing sounds best! Dawn, you are the best!
Gary C.
GaryC1956
San Jose, CA
Still very interested in this hike! Thanks for putting it together.
Dawn
user 10250533
Redding, CA
Post #: 23
Hi Deborah,

We already have a hike scheduled for this day. I emailed you some other options. Let me know what you think.

Dawn
A former member
Post #: 4
OK, thanks Dawn.

FYI to Group: Since this group has a regular hike on Saturdays, and one already scheduled for April 18th, Filoli is probably not an option for this group. If you are part of other groups who'd like to do this garden tour, pass on the info!

See ya out there!
Dawn
user 10250533
Redding, CA
Post #: 24
Hi Deborah,

It is an option for this group but this particular type of outing needs to be scheduled more in advance for this group as we tend to schedule our hikes/outings up to 3 months in advance. Filoli is lovely right now with all the spring flowers and plants but all seasons are nice there. Great choice!