The holidays are coming up again, which means it's time to:
Please join us for our 5th annual holiday cookie party. This year we decided to change it up a bit to make it easier on both us and our waistlines.
Please bring a batch (at least 3 dozen) of cookies along with an appetizer or bottle of wine to share.
The Rules (please read before RSVPing)
• Cookies should be homemade and seasonally appropriate (ie holiday cookies!)
• Cookies should be imperishable enough to last several days after baking
• Cookies should be made from scratch (by an adult)
• Bring at least 3 dozen cookies so that we have some to sample at the event and a few each to bring home.
• Arrange cookies in a basket or on a platter. Bonus points for creativity!
• Send your recipe to me at least 3 days before the event, and I'll compile them all to share at the event.
Prizes will be given for best tasting, most creatively displayed cookies, and most unique!
This event is limited to only 12 people, so RSVP early and, of course, make sure that your calendar is absolutely cleared before you say YES!
IMPORTANT: All RSVP's must indicate the type of cookies you will bring in the comment box right below this writeup (where it says "join in the conversation") and please don't duplicate. It's more fun if there are different types.