Southbay Permaculture Message Board › Free Aquaponics Workshop in Pleasant Hill Sat. June 2.
San Jose, CA
• Learn how to grow vegetables and fish in a symbiotic system!
• Learn about the world’s most water efficient, sustainable, and productive method of food production!
• Learn how to build a backyard aquaponic system to grow organic food for your family or community!
Aquaponics is an emerging sustainable technology for growing vegetables and fish in a recirculating system. Fish provide the fertilizer for the plants, while the plants filter the water for the fish!
- The Science of Aquaponics
- History of Aquaponics
- Approaches to System Design
- How to Plan and Build Your Own Backyard System
- Principles of Plant and Fish Management
This workshop is FREE!
Saturday, June 2nd, 10am – 4pm
John F. Kennedy University, Room 163
Pleasant Hill, CA
Lloyd Minick is an entrepreneur with a passion for sustainability and socially-minded business. He is the founder of Ten Acre Organics, LLC, an aquaponic urban farming company based in Austin, Texas.
Space is limited! RSVP to email@example.com or call 512-569-6947