addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southeast Michigan IT Pro Usergroup Message Board › Michigan IT Pros - Early Experts Meeting Info

Michigan IT Pros - Early Experts Meeting Info

Amy B.
Amy-MichITPro
Group Organizer
Royal Oak, MI
Hello everyone. Here are the meeting details for the kick-off of the Early Experts program. We'll be starting with Windows Server 2012 R2. The online meeting will be followed by a local in person meeting. I'll post those up in a week or so. I will actually be travelling on this day and unable to attend. (I'm bummed!) But I'll catch up with you for our in person session. - Amy

Early Experts Jam Session – Third Thursday – 6:30PM to 8:30PM

Join
Live Meeting for this event at:
http://aka.ms/EEHLDJamSession­.

Audio: Computer Audio and Telephone Audio will
be supported.

If you prefer Telephone Audio due to Internet connection bandwidth issues, please feel free to dial-in after establishing your Live Meeting connection at:

Conference bridge dial-in: +1 866-500-6738
( +1 203-480-8000 )
Participant pass code: 2832693

Prior to the session, please confirm your Live Meeting compatibility by completing these steps:
Download Live Meeting client (Windows Only):
This session will be conducted virtually via a Microsoft Live Meeting Conference Center.  For the best online experience, Windows users should download the Live Meeting
client software prior to the event from the following link location:
Download here:

http://office.microso...­

Confirm Browser Compatibility (Non-Windows): This session
will be conducted virtually via Microsoft Live Meeting Conference Center.  Non-Windows users can use Live Meeting Web Access via a supported browser with telephone audio.  For details on Live Meeting Web Access and a list of compatible browsers, please visit
the following link:
Review:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/live-meeting-help/microsoft-office-live-meeting-2007-system-requirements-HA101791918.aspx­
Keith H.
user 13638987
Grand Rapids, MI
Post #: 1
phone has us on hold. web page says meeting is finished? thx.
Chris W.
user 117650852
Grand Rapids, MI
Ditto....on hold on the bridge and the live meeting is expired. Am I missing something?
Ted K.
user 61993812
Troy, MI
Same here
Richard K.
Richard.Kenyon
Albuquerque, NM
Post #: 8
Amy just posted: Amy Babinchak:

Sorry all. Just got word of a power outage in Nashville where our speaker is and it seems to have affected live meeting too. We will be rescheduling. - Amy
Posted 7m ago