Southern Arizona Preppers Message Board › Black Friday

Black Friday

Vicki
user 14143560
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 81
Hey everyone! I wanted to give you all a heads up about Shelf Reliance's Black Friday Sale.

All THRIVE foods will be up to 50% off, and there will be fantastic deals on Food Rotation Systems and emergency supplies as well. So you can stock your Home Store at the lowest prices all year! Below is important information about our Black Friday sale.

• Our most discounted products can be seen on my Black Friday Webpage. Sale pricing is shown on this page but will not become active until 12:01 am MST Nov. 23rd and will end at 11:59 pm MST Nov. 26th.
  • Also during this sale, Consultant Website pricing will be the same as Home Party pricing! All my customers will get the same prices ordering on my website as they would ordering at a party.
  • Sale products will be available only while supplies last...and, trust me, the best ones always sell out fast.

Also, keep in mind that any and all Shelf Reliance products offered through retailers like Costco are cheaper when purchased through a Consultant like me.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Vicki
Vicki
user 14143560
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 83
It has begun!
Vicki
user 14143560
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 84
It's still going! Sale ends tomorrow at midnight. Water Filtration Bottles have sold out and freeze-dried pineapple has either sold out or is very close to it.

The Harvest 72 #10 food rotation system is also up for a steep discount of 50% off {$229.00}. This is the one I have. I find it invaluable to always knowing what I have in #10 cans and how much of it. With this I know I won't have a can get lost in the back of the shelf and, eventually spoil, thus becoming a complete waste of money.

A new package of food for 1 person for 1 year (or 2 people for 6 months, etc.).

These two new promotions are not advertised on the website. You'll need to call or email me and I will put the order in for you.

You can see the details of both sale items here. You can see a picture of the Harvest 72 #10 here (your price will be lower than what you see online). You can learn about our food rotation systems here and here.
Vicki
user 14143560
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 85
Sale ends tonight at 11:59pm MST. Freeze-dried pineapple has indeed sold out along with the water filtration bottles.

I'm offering a Fill Your Shelf Giveaway to my customers and I wanted to extend it to my fellow preppers!
Vicki
user 14143560
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 86
Sheesh, this sale is crazy! Many people had trouble placing orders last night due to overwhelmed servers. So, Shelf Reliance has extended the sale into today. I don't know when the prices will go back to normal so hurry, hurry, hurry! If you need any help, let me know and I can put the order in for you.

Black Friday Sale Prices

ETA: until 10pm tonight