addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southern Arizona Preppers Message Board › OCT. 17th WESTSIDE MEETUP TO BE A BASIC 101 CLASS"S TO THE FAR 404"

OCT. 17th WESTSIDE MEETUP TO BE A BASIC 101 CLASS"S TO THE FAR 404"S ON PERPPING WITH LOT"S OF Q&A

A former member
Post #: 14
sign me up please and I have two other prepper friends who would like to attend. So count three for me ! Thanks
K-Bay
Kbay
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 59
Luke, I think you know from our conversations that I am definately wanting into the class. I did try to order the book as I was interested in beginning to study sooner than March. It was a bit over $40, so your price is a good one when you get them. Will let you know when I get mine delivered. Do we still need to find a meeting place for first meeting?
Luke K.
user 41485972
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 118
J.ust found out that the text book "DARE TO PREPARE!" buying by the case with shipping will be $ 30 a book thats $16 off the Amazon price. Yes we do need to find a place for our first meeting. At our next regular meeting Feb. 14 at the church during the break and after I will talk with all who want to attend the class that are at the meeting. I will be showing the 600+ page book to the group and take orders I believe it is a must have reference for every prepper.

Luke
P.S. Just got an E-mail with the OK from the authors to use their book as a text to teach a class. They also informed me that the case sale price of 215.76 + 23.14 shipping making per book price $ 29.8625. That 12 cases of 8 books(96 books)for only 2,158.08 + 23.14 shipping per case, making per book price 25.3725. So if 96 members out of our current 347 members come together that would be our cost. A book is a great gift or sell one or more to friends.
Terrie L. K.
user 47700032
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 2
LUKE, Please reserve a spot for me in your up-coming 'Newbie' class. I'd like to put in for at least one copy of the textbook you are considering, might get more for some other people elsewhere! I'll keep an eye on this thread and the S AZ Preppers 'Messgae Board' in general for updates on your training. Thanks (feel free to message me via MeetUp at any time!)
A former member
Post #: 122
I'm in for a copy.
Ken
Judy & L.
user 51091072
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 2
We would be very interested in signing up for this class and would be interested in buying 4 of the books at the kind of bulk order price you are talking about to give as gifts to friends and family.

Thanks for taking the initiative in this direction, it is greatly appreciated.

Judy
Dave
user 53457462
Sierra Vista, AZ
Post #: 98
2 books for me, thanks.
A former member
Post #: 12
Add one for me.
A former member
Post #: 123
Hank wants you to put him down for 1 :)