addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southern Arizona Preppers Message Board › OCT. 17th WESTSIDE MEETUP TO BE A BASIC 101 CLASS"S TO THE FAR 404"

OCT. 17th WESTSIDE MEETUP TO BE A BASIC 101 CLASS"S TO THE FAR 404"S ON PERPPING WITH LOT"S OF Q&A

Luke K.
user 41485972
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 123
Linda I regret but I did put the order in at midnight for 3 cases 24 books all requested. If one of the students or members seeing this post who requested more than one book, wish to take your 1st place on the second order list they should let me know.
Linda
user 47683912
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 31
I hope to take the class so if someone can do as Luke suggested I would appreciate it.
Luke K.
user 41485972
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 178
SOON TOBE A SECOND BASIC 101 CLASS FOR NEWBEE'S
Luke K.
user 41485972
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 199
I said in the meet up posting last night for the Oct 17 meeting at the Ajo & Misson library. That I would repost the old original Basic 101 Class announcement to save my old trigger finger, for future us, after it posts I will do some edit updating.
Luke King
Luke K.
user 41485972
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 200
The text books are on their way only 8 books, sign up for class and reserve your book. If and when their is a need for a second case I will order one. In case orders they come out to $ 30 dollars each. PS UPDATE books just arrived at 1:30 on Friday, ordered on Monday early morning at my door Friday, only Amazon could be faster,