Southern Arizona Preppers Message Board › STUDENT'S of BASIC'S 101 "DARE TO PREPARE" Class Schedule for the

STUDENT'S of BASIC'S 101 "DARE TO PREPARE" Class Schedule for the WORKSHOP CLASS MEETING 5th UPDATE 3/31/2013

Luke K.
user 41485972
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 127
We have a class of 20, 5 who have not gotten their text books yet for many reasons. Dave, Moose, Ronni, Scott & William Winterton. Please E-Mail me and enclose phone number so we can meet, get your books and first assignment.
The Library only allows 3 meeting rooms in a 90 day period or 3 in 30 day's I chose the 3 meetings in March and a Saturday afternoon work shop session & early evening pot luck BBQ party at my place in April to end the first semester.

1st class March 5 th Tuesday 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. at Himmel Park Library large meeting room . 1035 N Treat Ave. S.E of Tucson Blvd. & Speedway.

2nd class March 11 th Monday 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Mission Branch Library large meeting room. N.W. Corner Mission & Ajo, 3770 S. Mission Rd.

3rd. class March 28 th Thursday 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm at Martha Cooper Branch Library large meeting room. 1377 N. Catalina Ave. N.E. of Speedway & Columbus

4th Class work shop & Pot Luck BBQ Party April 13th Saturday 1:00 pm to THE END

Since I don't have every one on a contact list ,where I could just send out one E-Mail and reach everybody,enter a post that you got the information. I will E-mail only those who don't post.

2nd update 2/18
First assignment : Look over the book. Read table of contents 15 pages. Read the index 23 pages.
This will clue you into how to use the book to find the answers to your questions.
We will discuss and Q & A the first 7 chapters 93 pages. USE YOUR highlighters, PAGE TABS, PAPER CLIPS, or take notes on Questions by page numbers.

Luke
Beckie
Momzpink13
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 30
Sounds great! See you there!
Beckie
Fran
user 4507600
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 2
Thanks.
Joyce D.
user 57668362
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 4
Thanks Luke....got the info ! Need any helping hands let us know.
K-Bay
user 49517262
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 82
Info Received! I will be there! Loren
A former member
Post #: 15
I have gotten the information. Thanks.... Kathy
Ronni
user 72519982
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 20
If anyone who will be attending the classes has the capability to videotape the classes, my son (computer genius) said he can download it to the site or onto 'youtube.com' so it can be accessed by members from this site who aren't able to attend in person. Let me know if anyone has any ideas how we can do that....
Fran
user 4507600
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 3
I believe it would not be in the best interest of Sir Luke to be video taped.
Jennifer
user 20654681
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 147
Thanks King Luke I'll be there. Love the text book. I can't put it down!

From my perspective, I think anonymity is the way to go- so no video taping. Twelve step programs have a great approach to their meetings, "Whom you see here, what you hear- here, let it stay here. Here here!" They also have a policy regarding anonymity in media. It's worked well for twelve step for more than 50 years. Might not hurt to apply that to our meetings. Sensitive topics and material, you know.
A former member
Post #: 19
Well, this is awful. I'm going to be gone the entire month of March. Will you be doing it again?