Southern Arizona Preppers Message Board › The METEOR an other example of what could be comming our way

The METEOR an other example of what could be comming our way

Luke K.
user 41485972
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 128
As a PREPPER I have thought of all the natural and man made disasters that could come to pas in our planets future. As a child I first heard of Bible predictions of the stars, sun and moon falling from the sky's. Well this was only one bus size rock doing a air burst 20 miles above the earth with the power of 20 small atomic bombs. What if we were to encounter a thousand + unseen rocks some day? This is one of many reasons I prep!
Luke

Chris
user 58129282
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 57
I was kind of hoping for the start of the Zombie Apocalypse shock ...........however I do need more time to prep, so much to do and soo little time - back to work wink

But on a more serious note - what if it had been a little larger and hit in the Phoenix or Tucson area? Or several coming in from the left coast? While these are not extinction events they could put a large cramp in your next trip to the grocery store.........funny they were so busy watching the meteoroid that was passing by the satellites that they completely missed the one that blew up over Russia coming from the sun side, no warning. Luke makes a very good point - what if? Are your ready? Have you at least started?
A former member
Post #: 130
As I do a little observing. I am in awe of our universe. When I get to feeling big and bad I just have to look up to realize just how small I really am. As far as getting hit by a meteorite, I'm a little more concerned about getting hit by a Obamarite come April. I heard that there were four shootings within 90 minutes of Obambams speech in Chi Town. To bad there wasn't five. I would continue but, This week with George Stephanopoulos in on in five. I need to get my weekly lefty political analysis(fair and balanced).