Southern Arizona Preppers Message Board › I have knowledge of Herbalism and Natural remedies I want to share.

I have knowledge of Herbalism and Natural remedies I want to share.

K-Bay
user 49517262
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 86
Stacy and group! We don't have a topic for our March meeting yet..if we want one. It is March 23 at the Coco's on Oracle and just North of River. We have the back room reserved beginning at 10am. We were there about 3 hours the last time and were required to order a meal, but could stay as long as we wanted. We may be able to request a longer time period. There was plenty of room there. And other than the servers, no one bothered us. Just a thought. You could practice on our little NW group and then expand it to the larger meetup for later.
I know we are planning a picnic for the April NW meetup outside somewhere. Let us know if that is an option for you. I know you didn't get to see the Coco's room, but it would probably be suitable.
Stacy
shadeprepper
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 21
That could work. Was thinking tho that maybe denny's wont have any reqs about ordering and be hospitable for a decent length of time before getting fed up with us crazies lol

I know there was request(s) to wait till April and that wont be a problem at all. It will take that long for me to be ready as I am also moving.

Tho I would like to be able to get as many people in on this that have responded.

Pod meeting for april might work if everyone wanted. (speaking of which im still waiting for the contact list from the first pod meet up *taps foot*)

But throw out the idea about the Pod and see what everyone thinks.... Been so busy I barely bring my drooling half zombiefied (yes I just went there) butt to the computer to check my posts on here I haven't been watching the NW pod thread. I'll be under the haiti witch doctor spell probably till closer to the end of the month but I will force some time to check with some of you individually and maybe get over to the pod thread =)
Terrie L. K.
user 47700032
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 10
Stacy, how ever it would work out (as part of an upcoming POD meetup or otherwise) I would love to be part of the sharing and learning! Please count me in as well, I've been an avid believer and lifelong learner of herbal medicine and natural healing for most of my life! Thanks!
Stacy
shadeprepper
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 26
Alright, looks like this months NW Pod meeting is going to have an ice breaker from me about herbal medicine and such. Don't worry, April will see a much more solid pens and notebook event =) and I promise to keep all the good stuff till then =)

And I will without a doubt ship out all the info for that =)