Southern Arizona Preppers Message Board › Book. Strategic Relocation--North American Guide to Safe Places, 3rd Edition

Book. Strategic Relocation--North American Guide to Safe Places, 3rd Edition

Carol
user 39159932
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 17
Has anyone read this book or have a copy they can share?
Strategic Relocation--North American Guide to Safe Places, 3rd Edition by Joel M. Skousen
There is also a video. Have you seen it or own it? Would be a good thing to share.
Beckie
Momzpink13
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 37
I have the book. Don't have the video. However, quite a bit of what's on the video is on YouTube on Alex Jones' channel. There are several sections to the interview. Search on "Joel Skousen" and you'll find it.

He is really knowledgeable and his maps and charts are clear and concise. It's good information.
Ronald Frederick G...
user 3921570
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 21
It looks like the complete Strategic Location video is still online at:

http://www.youtube.co...­
A former member
Post #: 9
Thanks!
NM
user 92780632
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 1
The 3rd edition (680 pages) of this book is at the "files" area for this group as a PDF.
Chris
user 58129282
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 164
So if 3 Million people buy the book and view the video's - how safe will the places be? Just a thought........
Howard H.
user 107230272
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 45
Apparently, this YouTube video has been pulled down due to pirating. Anyone have another link source? I'm curious to learn what has been written/posted. Thanks!
Howard H.
user 107230272
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 46
I checked the files section but didn't see this PDF file. Has it been removed??
Robert K.
user 93330762
Green Valley, AZ
Post #: 18
Here ya go this does work;
http://www.youtube.co...­
Howard H.
user 107230272
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 48
Thanks for the link, Robert. Works fine.
Happy New Year!!