Southern Arizona Preppers Message Board › Working with other groups on Meetup....??

Working with other groups on Meetup....??

Ronni
user 72519982
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 38
Do we ever work in conjunction with other groups on this site? For instance, the prepper group in Sierra Vista is setting up a "class" with a wilderness instructor in Patagonia and is looking for participants. Obviously, the more people, the better the rate but I wasn't sure if there was any type of cross-training or coordination of training between the groups on here. For anyone interested in knowing more, they are the Sierra Vista Preppers here on Meetup.....http://www.meetup.com...­
Jennifer
user 20654681
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 174
Thanks...great info. I also joined the phoenix prepper meet-up group. Also great to get more information from as many knowledgeable people as possible.
Ronni
user 72519982
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 39
I agree, Jennifer! I think it's great to have access, not only to a lot of information, but a variety of opinions and sources as well so we can make the best adjustments for our personal needs. The wildlife survival course from the SV Preppers group sounds like it could be a great source of information and very beneficial....gives me an excuse to go camping at Patagonia Lake too :-) Wonder if they would consider allowing and "outsider" to participate....