addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Southern Arizona Preppers Message Board › new group

new group

A former member
Post #: 1
is there any prepers around the benson area interested in starting meetings there. please let me know.
Dave
user 53457462
Sierra Vista, AZ
Post #: 116
Benson isnt too far away, and I know a couple that live there. There is also a large group in the SV area, if you dont mind driving down for that. I live out in the sticks, so I drive to do anything.
A former member
Post #: 544
I believe Edward lives in the Benson area as well and might welcome the shorter drive.