addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Southern Mid Coast Wine Lovers Message Board › Not too late to join us...

Not too late to join us...

Pam L.
user 106484532
Group Organizer
Brewer, ME
Good Morning Friends!   If you are still looking for something fun to do on this beautiful day, why not come and join us at Blacksmiths Winery in South Casco at noon.(http://www.Blacksmith...­.[/url]­) We're planning to start our Maine Wine Trail there, with their wine tasting.  As it's the Maine Open Winery Day, we may have to wait our turn... but I'm thinking we might find something to chat about with those around... like our love of wine!!
After, Nancy has found an awesome place for us to enjoy a picnic and the view, at the top of Hacker's Hill on Quaker Ridge.   THANKS Nancy for putting this together!!   (If anyone else has ideas on events you'd like to do, please let me know and we can schedule them too.)    So pack your picnic basket and we'll see you soon.    Wonder who will win our "Special Door Prize" today??
Looking at our next event, it's a Bonus one this month at CellarDoor Winery in Lincolnville, as we'll be dropping in at 6:30 for their daily Wine Tasting!  (For those who'd like to come early, maybe we can jump in on their winery tour too.)   Please RSVP, so I can let Bettina know.
And if you haven't yet blocked off July 26 for our "Christmas in July" Wine Exchange, you'll want too.   More details to come... but it'll be an event you'll not want to miss.
Till then... Cheers!