addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Southern NH Ukulele Group (SNHUG) Message Board › Websites for Uke songs

Websites for Uke songs

Toby R.
Toby_R
East Kingston, NH
Post #: 1
Another great site to get songs is: http://www.gochords.c...­ There is a free web version that has 100's of songs with chord charts in the song.
kiyoshi
user 11996924
Lee, NH
Post #: 143
It's a good tool to create song sheets with chord shape on it. Some ukulele clubs create their own pages in this site and use as own songbook. Print out songs require reformatting or reduction which means a IT struggle for the old folks like our selves. I use this for my own arrangements and I like it.