addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Deb J.
user 31859892
Lee, NH
Post #: 33
check out a flyer I made up. maybe we can print a bunch and hang them at the luau? It is posted in files and has tear off tabs for folks to take with them with our info. Good idea? Bad idea?
Arthur (Art) M.
user 68871892
Methuen, MA
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone. Great idea and I like Deb's idea and design. In addition...have you thought about business cards. All the office supply stores have blank cards available. I recently created cards for another organization that had all of their contact information and logo on the front. I then reprinted the cards with the mission statement on the back. We passed out five to each member to give to people they meet. I like the information about the SNHUG I found on the webpage and think it could be edited to fit on the back of business cards... "We are a southern New Hampshire based ukulele group. SNHUG's primary purpose is to provide a forum for area ukesters of all levels to share songs, techniques and friendship while learning more about everyone's favorite instrument. The secondary function will be one of community service. On an all volunteer, non profit basis, the group will be available for area fund raisers that we collectively deem worthy of our support. Meetings are every other Friday night in Brentwood NH. Regardless of ability level, if you love the ukulele and want to be notified, please sign up for this meetup and details will come to you as they are posted.

Deb J.
user 31859892
Lee, NH
Post #: 34
I used this info but had to reduce to 200 characters. Tried to leave in most important.
June P.
user 36911232
Rollinsford, NH
Post #: 14
Art and Deb.. I love the way you think! Art, if you make cards for me, my title should probably be "Honey Badger" but we should first run it by the Big Kahuna, he thinks it should be "CFO" ... whatever that means... :)

Thanks, great ideas if you ask me!