align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Southern NH Ukulele Group (SNHUG) Message Board › I am so proud

I am so proud

Deb J.
user 31859892
Lee, NH
Post #: 48
I keep watching this video. We really look and sound like a real music group. What a great job everyone did. I am so proud to be a SNHUG member. Thanks to all of you for helping out the special needs uke player who can't really sing but can make herself heard when needed.

I really want to share this, can anyone suggest a video sharing program that might even be free? If I can cut it into separate songs I could post some to youtube if folks were okay with that. I'm still working on it. Letme know what folks would like, No rush.
June P.
user 36911232
Rollinsford, NH
Post #: 20
I'd try drop box rather than you tube Deb. Thanks!
Deb J.
user 31859892
Lee, NH
Post #: 49
My husband had been out of town for a few days. Last night I played him the audio version of our performance at PHS.He didn't reaize that I was playing our songs and after Rocky Top he said "is this the band you opened for?" He thought we sounded too good to be us, he was impressed.