addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Southern NH Ukulele Group (SNHUG) Message Board › Tuesday, August 20

Tuesday, August 20

June P.
user 36911232
Rollinsford, NH
Can I get a "show of hands" from those of you who ABSOLUTELY plan to attend the Picnic on Saturday as well as those of you in this group who may be available on Tuesday, August 20th, 6pm (place tbd) for a dry run of our set?
Arthur (Art) M.
user 68871892
Methuen, MA
Post #: 9
Hi June
I will ABSOLUTELY be attending the picnic on Saturday 08/24/2013 and regularly scheduled practice on Friday 08/23/2013. I can also attend a meeting on Tuesday 08/20/ problem.
Uncle M.
Lowell, MA
Post #: 7
I will be attending:
> the Picnic in Nashua on 08/24/2013,
>scheduled rehearsal in Brentwood on 08/23/2013
>additional rehearsal at (TBD) 0n 08/20/2013

Uke Can Do It... ( o )==::
Toby R.
East Kingston, NH
Post #: 4
I will be there on Tuesday Friday and Saturday. I was with MB last night, she is looking forward to seeing us. See you all Tuesday night.
Richard A B.
user 55832002
Contoocook, NH
Post #: 2
Hi June,

I will be at the picnic on Saturday the 24th and practice Friday the 23rd. I will not be at the Tuesday practice.

Dave D.
user 52160832
Wells, ME
Post #: 1
June, I would like to stop by to see the Dover practice session.
Dave Decker
Susan P.
user 43182022
Kingston, NH
Post #: 5
I will be there on Saturday. Trying to work out my schedule for Tues. evening practice. S