addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
June P.
user 36911232
Rollinsford, NH
Post #: 28
Who thinks it is time to start planning for the 2nd Annual Ground Hog Day Luau? And if you do, where and when shall we meet?
Arthur (Art) M.
user 68871892
Methuen, MA
Post #: 15
It's always good to plan ahead. We've got a lot of material. I've noticed a lot of new songs presented in the files area of MeetUp. I think we should address this in an agenda item at a more formal meeting. Maybe do a few standard pieces and add a couple new numbers. Get more/all members involved somehow in music section for shows. I hate to take away from practice times but would like to see VERY short meeting before each session to discuss things like venue, events, music selection, problems, organization structure, finances, etc. What do you all think?
Thanks
Art