addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
June P.
user 36911232
Rollinsford, NH
Hello Everyone,,
Great practice last night, thanks!
We have 15 performers for the luau - Dan, Tom, Alex, Mo, Kathy, Johnny, Deb, Toby, John W. Barbara, June, Mike, Mary Ellen, Libby and Susan. Please let me know if I am forgetting anyone, I think I have everyone attending practices.  If you haven't purchased your ticket for yourself and guests yet, please do so. We need to give a head count to the caterer by 1/26 so ticket sales will end soon and you need to get your names on the door list.  And the hotel discount is good until 1/15 and it is a good one!
This is going to be so much fun... practices are getting better and so are we!
Thanks so much everyone for all your hard work, this will be Epic!
Tune in to Frank FM on Jan 21 - around 7:30pm I believe but more details to follow.
See you at practice Friday- remember to come early (6pm)
Thank you!
June