addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Southern NH Ukulele Group (SNHUG) Message Board › recording of first three songs

recording of first three songs

Mo O.
user 116975502
Portsmouth, NH
Post #: 1
Hi all, I've posted a recording of the first three songs in more/files section. my goal to know...it's a pity life can't... Mo
Mary Ellen H.
user 104744832
Kingston, NH
Post #: 7
I am with you,Mo!! Thank you!
Kathy
Keka
Newmarket, NH
Post #: 4
Oh Wow Mo!
Thank-you for posting this!! :) I had soooo much fun listening to it!! :) It's a practice but I thought we sounded reeeeeallly good!! :) and I know we'll sound even better at the show Woohoo! :)

Deb J.
user 31859892
Lee, NH
Post #: 66
Great job Mo. It is so instructive to hear this before the performance. I was just about going to fall off my chair when I heard the very start of "I can see clearly now" and it just STOPPED. I hope we can hear more soon.