Tehachapi Mt. Peak Cancelled ...see info below.

Oops, I did it again...I sceduled another hike on a day with sucky, sucky weather. The forecast predicts 60% chance of snow, 25-35 mph winds with gusts as high as 50mph. Not fun hiking conditions. I will rescedule this hike for May and repeat the hike several more times over spring and early summer. Dates to be announced soon.

Join or login to comment.

  • Brandy W.

    :) all good. Reschedule - I'd love to go

    April 25

  • Gina

    Alice, I've signed up for two of your hikes so far ... both times snow, lol!

    1 · April 25

    • Alice K.

      I know, what's up with that? Great weather all week and then this crappy weather. But we will do it for sure real soon.

      2 · April 25

  • A former member
    A former member

    Bummed. Work Obligation.

    April 23

  • Alice K.

    The weather forecast now predicts 40% chance of snow for sat. Unless that changes, the hike will be cancelled and rescheduled for a later date. I don't do snow...
    I will send out a final message on Friday.

    April 23

  • Richard D.

    Hello Leader, how long of a hike will I be facing if I sign up, 10 to 12 miles? How about elevation gain?

    April 8

    • Alice K.

      This is a short hike of only about 5 miles with an elevation gain of app. 2000 ft.

      April 8

    • Richard D.

      Thanks Alice. Sounds challenging!

      April 9

15 went

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Create your own Meetup Group

Get started Learn more
Allison

Meetup has allowed me to meet people I wouldn't have met naturally - they're totally different than me.

Allison, started Women's Adventure Travel

Start your Meetup today

Act now and get 50% off.
Until February 1.

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy