Steve
user 14528163
Lake Isabella, CA
Post #: 35
It sounds like Sept. 1st will be the the Dragon Pk date if Tom is Ok with it then its game on, will have it on meetup ASAP. Alice the High Sierra trail how long is that going to be? Might be interested in this one if work dont get in the way.
Alice
user 13882390
Alpaugh, CA
Post #: 31
The High Sierra trail is about 74 miles, I think. Starts at Crescent Meadow and ends at Whitney. I plan to be done by Saturday or Sunday, so it would be 9/3 thru 9/8 or 9/9. So far it is me and Kevin. Ronny was going but had to back out.

How did the Coyote Lakes trip go?
Steve
user 14528163
Lake Isabella, CA
Post #: 36
Man that sounds like a blast I wish I could join you but have to work at the school all that week. Coyote was a blast but thats not where I camped I camped at Legget Ck which was similer to our campsite at Willow Mdw, had all the settings. Legget is just south of Grasshopper Flat. I did day hike to the lakes and it is awsome there lots of good campsites but man its hard to get to. Bagged Coyote Pks, Angora Mtn and White Mtn.
Tom B.
user 12367098
Ridgecrest, CA
Post #: 23
Steve and Jill -
I believe since you both handled the class III of Spanish Needle, you will have no problem with this small crack below the summit of Dragon.