Steve
user 14528163
Lake Isabella, CA
Post #: 31
I want to put this on meetup, but I dont know how to approach this peak. If anybody that has done this peak before and want to do it again let me know. If I get no takers like I did on the Coyote Lks Backpack I will go alone. It will NOT be posted on meetup.
Tom B.
user 12367098
Ridgecrest, CA
Post #: 21
I am interested depending on the timing. Dragon has a class IV move near the top. Therfore hikers should be screened subject to approval.
Steve
user 14528163
Lake Isabella, CA
Post #: 32
Yeah I dont have a confirmed date set yet but it will be probablly be in the next few weeks, will post on meetup.
Alice
user 13882390
Alpaugh, CA
Post #: 29
I am interested too, depending on date. I have the GPS track from the last time we went, which will be helpful in finding the correct route in case Tom can't go.
Steve
user 14528163
Lake Isabella, CA
Post #: 33
Yeah that would be great if you can go and Tom to, haven't hiked with you since I think when we went to thr Pinnicals. Im still working on a date that I can go it will be this month or first or second weekend of next month for sure.
A former member
Post #: 42
If you decide soon, and you decide to go on the 25th of August then I would like to accompany you also.
Tom B.
user 12367098
Ridgecrest, CA
Post #: 22
The 25th won't work for us, but we could make any of the next 2 weekends or early September.
Steve
user 14528163
Lake Isabella, CA
Post #: 34
Any weekend will work for me. Nathan if early September will work for you we will go with that, Alice to?
Alice
user 13882390
Alpaugh, CA
Post #: 30
I could do sept 1st. I start the high sierra trail on monday the 3rd. And i still have a couple of open spots on that permit.
A former member
Post #: 43
I cannot do September 1st. Next time then. Sorry!