Southern Wisconsin Social Club! Message Board › Membership Dues

Membership Dues

Connie
Racine, WI
Post #: 13
It's time to remind you all again that this meetup group does charge a $3.00 annual meetup fee to help cover the cost of our website. A couple of members have paid their dues this spring ("Thank You" to those who have), but most have not. If you have not paid any membership dues, please make arrangements to get your $3.00 annual fee to me as soon as possible. You can e-mail me, or you can contact me at (262) 939-1980. Our next payment to Meetup will be due the end of May. If any member has not made an annual payment by that time, you will be removed from our membership list. (Of course, you can rejoin at any time by payment of your membership dues.) This is not to discourage anyone from joining our group, but we need to have active/dues paying members. Please sign-up for some event soon or give us some suggestions as to what kind activities you would like to see scheduled.