Southern Wisconsin Social Club! Message Board › New Organizer Needed - Kenosha/Racine Singles Meetup

New Organizer Needed - Kenosha/Racine Singles Meetup

Connie
Racine, WI
Hello Everyone

As most of our active members know, I have been the organizer of this meetup group since June of 2010. I have enjoyed this group immensely and made many valuable friendships. As many of you also know, when I joined this group I was separated from my husband, but happily we are back together again. So technically, I am not qualified to be in this group any longer! Our meetup dues are paid through December 24, 2011, and I plan to step down as organizer at that time. (There will also be another membership dues installment due Meetup in the amount of $72.00 on that date, for which no dues have been collected.) I am hoping that someone will be willing to step up and take on the job of organizer so this group continues on. I will be happy to work with anyone interested in taking on this role to keep things rolling. In the meantime I will continue to schedule meetups for our group as I can, or as are requested by our members--and any member can schedule an event as well. Please discuss this among yourselves or on the meetup site and let me know who might be interested in this job - it doesn't pay much ($0), but it can be very rewarding!!

Connie