Southern Wisconsin Social Club! Message Board › DEC 4 Football at Bindelli's

DEC 4 Football at Bindelli's

Karen
user 9098648
Kenosha, WI
Post #: 9
This outing had been discussed as something we would like to have again - after the last one at Suzannes house. I am not able to be there and am looking for someone to put their name on as HOST. There is really nothing to do - no reservation to make . This is a public spot with lots of room for everyone and anyone. Guests would be so welcome! I will try to get 20% off food coupons before I leave and can drop them off with host.
Thanks, Karen
Rochelle
user 9170289
Kenosha, WI
Post #: 1
This outing had been discussed as something we would like to have again - after the last one at Suzannes house. I am not able to be there and am looking for someone to put their name on as HOST. There is really nothing to do - no reservation to make . This is a public spot with lots of room for everyone and anyone. Guests would be so welcome! I will try to get 20% off food coupons before I leave and can drop them off with host.
Thanks, Karen

I wish I could but I've got plans to spend the afternoon/evening with some friends.
Rochelle