October 27, 2011 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Level = Intermediate - Advanced
Two models booked for this shoot.
This meetup is for the creative members of the group that would like to have something a bit edgy, really colorful and fun in their portfolio.
Next Thursday the 27th we are heading up to the valley to have a fun body painting shoot. Not the kind of body painting with airbrush and designs of vast landscapes on a models body. This will be a bit messier and more free flowing like the pictures shown above.
Meet at Valley Photo Studio next Thursday at 6:00 for check in and to get things started. We have the studio until 10:00pm so I wont keep you out too late. This studio is an addition to a house so please do not get confused by the location and just follow directions to the address given above. If you need help just visit this link below.
What will you learn with this shoot?
- Creative Lighting Techniques in a studio setting and how to light a subject against a white background.
- How to work with a nude model and direct during a complex shoot such as this.
- How to work with an assistant. We will have a young lady helping out to pour paint on the models and make minor hair and makeup corrections.
- How to control studio lights with your on camera flash or speedlight.
Why should you attend this shoot?
- You get to be part of a specialized shoot that would usually cost you 5 time as much to do by yourself.
- To add some creative and original concept work to your portfolio.
What to bring?
- Your camera and a tripod if you have one.
This will be a great shoot and we hope that you can join us for it.
Message me with any questions or just ask them below in the comments.