FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. COME JOIN US AT OUR MONTHLY REGION 6, DISTRICT 2 MEETING
Prepping For Your Dental Health, It May Save Your Life
Free public presentation by Dentist, Brad Lewis
02/16/2013 @ 10:00AM
T.Y. (Topeekeegee Yugnee) Park
3300 N. Park Rd., Hollywood, FL 33021
Phone: [masked]begin_of_the_skype_highlighting [masked] FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting [masked]begin_of_the_skype_highlighting [masked] FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting FREE
Next to Pavillion (8) in the NorthWest corner of the park, under the trees next to the VolleyBall Court in a VERY shady spot with 4 picnic tables...
Hosted by the INCOMPARABLE: CHRIS J. PETROVICH of SURVIVALISTNOW.COM
II. Post Collapse Scenario
A. Toothache / Cavity
C. Tooth Loss
D. Eating / Nutrition Challenge
III. Etiology of Dental Disease
A. Cause of Decay
B. Cause of Gum Disease
C. Cause of Occlusal Disease
IV. Prevention of Dental Emergencies
A. Store Bought Products
B. Home Made Products
2. Prepper related presentations by group members (5 minute maximum). Anyone who would like to present, please post onto the following discussion board link http://www.meetup.com/Southfloridapreppers/messages/boards/thread/29899902/, or e-mail Chris Petrovich privately to let him know in advance so he can best prepare the schedule.
3. Meet and Mingle with your fellow Preppers.
4. After the demonstrations and mingling, some of us are planning on staying on to have a couple of beers, have lunch, and to hang and enjoy the day with friends.......This is open to all who want to stay......The park allows, beer, wine, grills, folding chairs, folding tables, and tarps (if needed). Members who want to discuss food items they are bringing, please post on the following discussion thread:
To Volunteer to Bring Food or Drinks...Click on the link Below:
1. The park allows beer, wine, folding chairs, folding tables, and tarps.....
2. The park has a lot of activities for the kids and families...Water park, paddle boats, etc. etc.....Check out their web site.....
DO NOT leave comments in the COMMENT Box below unless e-mailing all members who RSVP is immediately necessary. Use the following message board thread to ask any questions, or to share any ideas: http://www.meetup.com/Southfloridapreppers/messages/boards/thread/29899902/
Members who abuse the comments section are subject to being removed from the group.