FREE....OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND NON MEMBERS ...........COME JOIN US AT OUR MONTHLY REGION 6 DISTRICT (3) WPB MEETUP FOR DADE / BROWARD / PALM BEACH COUNTY
PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS HERE, BUT ON THE MESSAGE BOARD THREAD FOR THIS MEETUP ..........
To Volunteer to bring Food or Drinks: Please click on this link and sign up:
9060 Indiantown Road
Jupiter, Florida 33478
Phone: (561)[masked]begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (561)[masked] FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Hosted by the Incomparable (and ever so humble):
CHRIS J. PETROVICH of SURVIVALISTNOW.COM
PLEASE JOIN US AFTER THIS MEETUP AT 1PM TO CONVOY TO A N.O.P. AT A REAL COLD WAR ERA BUNKER FOR A 3-HOUR TAILGATE AND FREE TOUR......................INFO LINK BELOW
For this MEETUP we are asking everyone to bring either their BUG-OUT BAG, 24hr Bag, 48hr Bag, 72hr BAG, or GET-HOME BAG.
We would like to give everyone 5-10 minutes to show us what you have in your bag.................If we can get 10 volunteers, that would be AWESOME....Doubley awesome if you could list some of the more unique items that you have added to your BAG.
1. We will start with a 200 meter walk with our bags...100 meters out, and 100 meters back. Special award for the "lightest" BAG.
2. We will have volunteers displaying the contents of their BAGS (please let me know who wants to volunteer).
3. Open Floor for any Prepper related information or demonstration anyone would like to present. (let me know in advance)
4. Meet and Mingle with your fellow Preppers.
5. After the demonstrations and mingling, some of us are planning on staying on to have a couple of beers, have lunch, and to hang and enjoy the day with friends...We can organize a cookout, if enough people are interested......This is open to all who want to stay......The park allows, beer, wine, grills, folding chairs, folding tables, and tarps (if needed).
6. 1PM CONVOY TO N.O.P. at THE BUNKER FOR A 3-HOURTAILGATE AND FREE TOUR...
1. The park allows beer, wine, folding chairs, folding tables, and self standing tarps.....
2. The park has a lot of activities for the kids and families...Hiking, Canoeing, Biking, and Canoe and Bike rentals, etc. etc.....Check out their web site.....
MAP - MAP - MAP - MAP - MAP - MAP
LOCATION- DIRECTIONS - LOCATION - DIRECTIONS - LOCATION - DRIECTIONS - LOCATION - DIRECTIONS - LOCATION
100 yards North of the River Pavilion................DIRECTIONS AS FOLLOWS: Enter the park on the only road and travel 100 yards SOUTH to the (Stone Bridge) and cross over the bridge going to PICNIC ISLAND and drive south 0.4 miles until you reach the sign that says PICNIC ISLAND LEFT, turn left and go 75 yards over a stream and take your FIRST RIGHT, travel 75 more yards and take your FIRST LEFT toward ( RIVER PAVILION), when you come to RIVER PAVILION take a LEFT, and travel 100 yards to the last CHIKEE HUT next to a small bridge......That is where we will be...Travel is 0.8 miles from the STONE BRIDGE at the entrance to the park.....................My GREEN EXTERRA will have BALLOONS HANGING OFF OF IT......PLUS WE WILL HAVE A (""76"") BENNINGTON AMERICAN FLAG.
I hope to see you there........................
Chris J Petrovich
The Urban Survivalist
25 years in 25 hours