Florida Survivalist Network Region 6 - Preppers Message Board News, Current Events, Disasters and Warnings › Agenda 21 Declares War On Mankind

Agenda 21 Declares War On Mankind

A former member
Post #: 349
sandy
user 42332612
Hollywood, FL
Post #: 13
Hi all we went to the meeting this past Sat on Agenda 21 it was very informative & very very scary
what is going on out there. There were 6 speakers who spoke on diff areas but they all interlocked
with ea other & how it affects us. If you hear of one I advise you strongly to go don't walk but run.
People aren't paying attention they are just concerned with their own little world. I sent out loads
of emails to people around my area & not 1 showed up. This involves alot of races that are being
strived for, better do your homework folks we are in for a very long bumpy ride. God bless
A former member
Post #: 228
sandy
user 42332612
Hollywood, FL
Post #: 16
an addition to prepper954 list anyone who has kids in charter schools PLEASE PLEASE do your homework they are heavly involved in Agenda 21 there is a email going around about the 1st FEMA group of young people 18-24 graduating they are still impressionable they have a job pray they don't let themselves be mislead & taken in, (brown shirts)