Sustainable Survivalist Network - Florida Region 6 Message Board Politics › Could there be RIOTING?...depending on the election results???

Could there be RIOTING?...depending on the election results???

Chris J P.
user 18804141
Group Organizer
Hollywood, FL
Post #: 582

I love these vids..............yes sir, there are no problems...........all we have to do is kill all the white people to solve all the problems......This may not be representative at all, but it looks like there might be some people that want to cause trouble.

Between the KuKluxKlowns, black panthers, nation of islam, Mecha, Aztlan, etc, etc, etc........ This might turn out worse than Bosnia............

Chris J Petrovich
The Urban Survivalist
25 years in 25 hours
http://www.survivalis...­

http://www.linkedin.c...­
A former member
Post #: 237
FEAR MONGER! ;)

"You are gonna have to kill some of their babies"... That guy is a winner. The black community must reject idiots like this. It is just as ignorant as the KKK.
Locke
user 9042336
North Palm Beach, FL
Post #: 52
I actually used to live two blocks from where that was filmed in Philadelphia and also witnessed that hate-speech firsthand...these people are serious, hence why I started buying guns and prepping. This administration has fomented these racist overtones by actually granting clemency to the new black panthers on their racially based hate-crimes and I fully expect race-based violence if Romney wins. Part of the reason I moved here was to get out of that hot zone--I would suggest that anyone in an urban area seriously inventory your security and provisions before the election....
A former member
Post #: 141
Ohhh, the internet. Such a fun place to express yourself. What happened to cat videos?

And who knew that my fear mongering comment would get so much traction? To put my comment into context, I meant that all caps and explanation points while telling everyone to wake up or be hungry and/or imprisoned seemed a bit much when based on sketchy news sources, especially when preaching to the choir. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a conversation that compels response by other members. As you may have noticed, I like taking the opposite side in an argument just for the mere entertainment value or to see how strong the other side really is. It's the pig in the mud analogy.

I have no problem saying that something bad this way comes, and I do mean bad. Is that fear mongering? I don't know. Maybe it's just the way we perceive the words when written instead of spoken. Everyone here knows it's coming. It is the new member that may become shocked with how much we have already accepted this expectation. The beginning prepper is already overwhelmed with information. Add a high level of fear and they may give up or prep lopsided.

We don't need a full on race war, everyday street crime or violence brought upon just one of our family members will be enough to be a TEOTWAWKI for that family. The above videos expose and market the darker side of our civilization. These are groups that have always been here, but usually in the shadows. The scary part is how bold they have become. The logical progression will likely be very public and a lot of people will either be drawn in and forced to take sides or run over in the coming fight.

These are the groups that are causing the weapons bans and yet, TPTB think laws will make us safer. Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws and that city is among the most violent. In contrast, Texas has guns everywhere, I haven't heard of much in the way of urban war zones in that state. What a mess.
A former member
Post #: 780
It is the new member that may become shocked with how much we have already accepted this expectation.

that's what you get for showing up so late to the party....Uncle Jethro is running naked thru the front yard, Honey Boo Boo child is passed out drunk in the kitchen sink, and the family dog is lapping up the vomit....

new members need to get over it fast, and jump on in...the water is fine....
A former member
Post #: 87
The thing I like most about this group is that you are all strong minded individuals. You differ slightly on issues, respectfully. Please, no censorship Charlie :). Whether you are new, old, or somewhere in between on prepping all are grown ups and can form their own opinions and draw their own conclusions. No need to shelter or protect. There are cold harsh realities out there. If some can't handle that then back to the sheeple farm. This is not intended to be mean, but realistic. The more knowledge the better.
A former member
Post #: 149
The thing I like most about this group is that you are all strong minded individuals. You differ slightly on issues, respectfully. Please, no censorship Charlie :). Whether you are new, old, or somewhere in between on prepping all are grown ups and can form their own opinions and draw their own conclusions. No need to shelter or protect. There are cold harsh realities out there. If some can't handle that then back to the sheeple farm. This is not intended to be mean, but realistic. The more knowledge the better.

You will never hear me censor anything. As I said before, the more information the better. I also know that most people will just take what they hear and repeat it as gospel without doing any research on their own (although good luck on finding the truth anyway). That becomes a contagion that breeds the mob mentality. The above videos are pure evidence to my point. No one can convince me that any of those people have asked any questions. They are convinced that they deserve to have their way and have nothing to lose. It won't be too long before we are just another third world society openly fighting amongst ourselves. Once the fighting starts, it won't take much for the ranks to swell up and the law to crack down. I don't see another Aleppo or Sarajevo in our near future but I do see more inner city Detroit style behavior that will spill into malls and other street fighting events. I'm surprised there hasn't been more.

Keep in mind that the "sheeple" consider the prepper just as crazy as the criminals and will rally against us as such when the time comes. Mind your OPSEC.
A former member
Post #: 251
Romney death threats, riot warnings worry Republicans

Despite the majority of news media outlets ignoring the story, a law enforcement source claims that the Tweets by Obama supporters calling for the murder -- assassination -- of Mitt Romney increased in their numbers and in their severity after Tuesday night's presidential debate. Other supporters are threatening civil unrest in U.S. cities should Obama lose the White House.

The police source said that it's widely known in the law enforcement and intelligence communities that President Barack Obama's rabid supporters say they will kill GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney if he defeats Obama in the election less than three weeks away. Many believe they are empty threats, but remain concerned.

"These people posting threats are merely blowing off steam. They are people who take the opportunity to say things anonymously on the Internet that they would never dream of saying in public," says former police officer Iris Aquino. "There are threats made against Obama by neo-Nazi and white supremacists on the Internet. The only difference is the news media and the Secret Service take those threats seriously."

While police commanders remain silent on the issue, rank-and-file officers claim the scuttlebutt in their stationhouses is that Obama supporters are planning riots in cities across the nation if Romney wins while anonymous Twitter users are making death threats against Romney.

The primary reason given for Obama supporters wanting to see Romney dead is the fear that he will take away food stamps from the 47 million people receiving government assistance, the police source told Law Enforcement Examiner.

"If the tables were turned and conservatives were making death threats against Obama in these numbers, it would be a national news story," said political strategist and attorney Michael Baker.

Yet despite their police and intelligence sources telling them about the threats against Romney, reporters at the major news outlets have remained completely silent on the threats by Obama supporters who say they will become violent if Obama loses his chance at governing the nation for another term, according to the Examiner.

On the Oct. 9, 2012 edition of the KABC, Los Angeles, Larry Elder Show, Hoover Institution Scholar in Residence and award-winning author, Dr. Thomas Sowell, a noted black conservative (as is Elder) warned listeners about threats of racial unrest should Romney beat Obama in the election.

In addition, the Internet is abuzz with Facebook and Twitter messages warning voters that should Obama lose they can expect reprisals from the New Black Panther Party, the group the Obama Justice Department refused to prosecute for voter intimidation in 2008.

We need more dudes like this guy.

http://m.youtube.com/...­
A former member
Post #: 88
Now, this guy would have been great if he would have just said "I'm a prepper." Why in the world does he have to say "black prepper" and make it about race. Get over yourself. I do not say "I'm a white female prepper." It's about the prepper mind set, not race or gender. When I'm with a mixed group of friends I don't declare I'm a white female and whoa is me. Or declare I'm a woman in the presence of men and you better be nice because I'm a woman. Get over it. This stuff drives me insane. The media and politicians with their polls on men vs women, hispanics, blacks. Good grief, we all just Americans. As for the losers in the above videos, they are just that, losers. There are many white trash losers of which all losers better stay away from me.
A former member
Post #: 89
Then there is the poor, lower class, middle class, upper class, the rich. This is a good one "the regular people." Huh? Who is "regular" and why are those talking about regular people above them. I see no "regular" people on this site. haha. We're all Americans which is not determined by how much money you do or don't have, your gender, or color of your skin. How about the "American class." politicians dividing.......grrrr. Ok, I'll be quiet now.