addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Chris J P.
user 18804141
Group Organizer
Hollywood, FL
Post #: 756
Post any comments or questions here relating to the seminar on FOOD SECURITY
Scott
user 37042162
Pompano Beach, FL
Post #: 2
Hi there, can you please tell me when, where and what specifically you will be addressing at the food seminar. All the very best, Scott
Chris J P.
user 18804141
Group Organizer
Hollywood, FL
Post #: 758
hi scott.......all the info is on the calendar for march 19..... here is the link.

http://www.meetup.com...­
Scott
user 37042162
Pompano Beach, FL
Post #: 3
Thanks Chris! You are the best!
Chris J P.
user 18804141
Group Organizer
Hollywood, FL
Post #: 759
Thanks............ I do hear that a lot from the Ladie's ..............................

Thanks Chris! You are the best!

ken
user 8837659
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Post #: 19
Although I knew the issues and started adjusting my diet beforehand, once I read Nora's book Primal Body, Primal Mind I have gone hard core Paleo since January 1. I have had no problem sticking to eating the correct foods as I have learned that we are genetically still hunter gatherers. I am a hunter gatherer. The challenges are different than they were 50000 years ago.I am assaulted by thought memes, billboards, smells, commercials, corrupt DNA strands, nano pesticides that cross blood/brain barriers etc. all hazardous to my health. And it pisses me off. Vice president of monsanto saying its not monsantos job to prove their gmo's are safe, that's the fda's job. They only
tested for 90days. a scientist who was silenced warned about an errant strand of genetic code that got loose into i believe the corn that has created a new life form, some kind of virus fungus cross. ill stop there.That's where I get my will power: pissed off power (which reminds me, I've started pissing like a racehorse again). I've lost 30 lbs and have to buy new clothes. No processed foods, no animal product that's not grass fed, no oils except coconut, sesame, ghee and a couple others, no legumes, no wheat, hardly any grain for that matter, although I might experiment with a small amount of fermented grain, the only way that all indigenous tribes ate them, no sweets- HFCs, honey,sugar, agave, nutria sweet ( neurotoxin ). Don't get me started on water. In my opinion 99% of what's in publix is hazardous. Walking through there I feel like Neo seeing nothing but ones and zeros. Rant over and out.