addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Lisa
user 10220929
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Post #: 8
Don't know if anyone is interested but Zaycon foods is having one of their events in Florida. This time it is 100% all natural fresh (never frozen) boneless chicken breast for $1.79 a lb. No added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients etc. It is only sold in 40 lb cases (4 bags of 10 lbs each). There's different pickup locations and pickup times for around Florida and the country. Near the bottom of the page there is a video you can click on. I clicked the full screen icon to make it bigger. It's a feature from Good Morning America and it does a pretty good job of giving you an overview of the company and process.
Here's the link:

https://www.zayconfoo...­

If you use my link, I get a buck. biggrin

Hope it helps someone who is trying to stay healthy and save money.
Zee
user 14225903
Miami, FL
Post #: 260
When will they be here again? I missed the last one.
Lisa
user 10220929
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Post #: 9
Alot of the drop off points have sold out already. If anybody would like to place an order I would probably do it soon. These are the locations still available:

Boca Raton, FL Chicken Event
Monday, April 01, 2013
8:00 am - 8:30 am
St. Mark Greek Orthodox Church
2100 NW 51st St.
Boca Raton, FL 33431
» Orders must be placed by Sunday, March 31 at midnight PST
______________________________________­___________________

Hollywood, FL Chicken Event
Saturday, March 30, 2013
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Metropolitan Baptist Church
7200 Davie Rd. Ext
Hollywood, FL 33024
» Orders must be placed by Friday, March 29 at midnight PST

Miami Springs, FL Chicken Event
Saturday, March 30, 2013
1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Grace Lutheran Church
254 Curtiss Parkway
Miami Springs, FL 33166
» Orders must be placed by Friday, March 29 at midnight PST

Port Saint Lucie, FL Chicken Event
Monday, April 01, 2013
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
GRACE Emmanuel Church
707 Kitterman Rd.
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952
» Orders must be placed by Sunday, March 31 at midnight PST
______________________________________­_________________

All other locations in eastern south Florida are sold out. There's a couple locations on the west coast that are still available. Good luck.