Be Outstanding. Get to the Top. Be Number One with Master Trainer Yvonne Oswald.
Why is it so important to live a strong leadership life? You already have powerful flexibility and outstanding talent.
How would you love to learn to step to the head of the line and really taste the success you deserve?
Be at the Leading Edge of Human Behavioral Technology.
• Discover great NLP Goal setting and Motivation Strategies made easy for both you and your clients
• Decision making made easy –save hours every day
• Make procrastination, stress and anxiety a thing of the past
• Find an amazing way to motivate and inspire yourself to do more, in less time, and really enjoy doing it
• Take the 5 easy steps to achieving outstanding results- Success is a formula!
• Balance your career, personal relationships and leisure time Make fundamental changes in the way you speak and think; shape your new reality now.
Success is here for you!
Yvonne Oswald is a National U.S. award winning pioneer in the field of personal growth. Voted a 2010 Woman of Influence and Inspiration by the Ministry of Government Services, Ontario, and Chair of the Board of Toronto Youth Day, she is a renowned and respected Communications Trainer and Keynote Speaker, a Certified Trainer of Hypnosis and a Master Practitioner of NLP. Nominated for the COVR Visionary award for her unique CD “Mind Magic”; her way to release negative emotions and limiting beliefs in less than a minute, she has an outstanding reputation for her exciting, innovative and interactive seminars.
A British born, qualified teacher with 20+ years’ experience, Yvonne helps every audience (live, radio/television) clear issues and quantum leap their personal growth and life choices.
Her best selling book, “Every Word has Power” was published by Atria/Beyond Words, who brought you The Secret.
Media: A regular on local radio and TV in Toronto, Yvonne has also appeared on AM Northwest USA, Channel 11, Eye on Toronto, City TV, The Steven and Chris Show, Canadian Business News Network, Women’s Television Network, Global News, MTV and CFRB, AM640 and CBC Radio, as well as weekly US Radio shows. Print articles include Martha Stewart’s Body and Soul, (LA), New Way Wellness magazine, Great Health magazine, Bodhi Tree’s “Evolve” Magazine, T &D and the Globe and Mail.
Corporate: Corporate clients include IBM, Boeing, ITSMF, Rogers TV, Toronto School Board, Toronto Science Centre, Ontario Dentists’ Association, Women’s College Hospital, Remax Real Estate, Spelling Bee of Canada, Toronto Police Services and California State University.