March 15 – March 17 Fri. – Sun.
Florida Trail Assoc. Annual Conference –
• It's taking place in Micanopy, centrally located in the state and just a few minutes off I-75.
• The host location is just across the road from Paynes Prairie Preserve State Park with 15 miles of hiking and nature trails and the Gainesville-Hawthorne State Trail.
• The camp offers horseback riding and a challenge course with climbing wall, ropes and a zip-line.
• RV and tent camping has been arranged on-site in a large grassy field and new bunkhouses are available as well.
• The town of Micanopy with its historic museum, shops and some great geo-caches is just to the south.
• Gainesville to the north offers other great opportunities like the Florida Bat House, the Butterfly Rainforest at the Florida Museum of Natural History,
• There will be presentations, workshops, talks, and social hours on-site as well as events going on nearby, so you can shape your own conference experience.
• The FTA Wine Garden will be back!
• RE FTA web site for additional details.