Space Coast Linux & OSS Meetup Message Board › Ubuntu Hour

Ubuntu Hour

Chris C.
itnet7
Melbourne, FL
Post #: 5
Thinking of beginning an at least monthly Ubuntu Hour. It is a time when we can meet Socially and discuss the happenings in Ubuntu, and/or future events for the meetup. There is a brand new Coffee Shop on US1 that has a pretty nice atmosphere and decent prices. Their WiFi is great! I have talked it over with the owner and if we can nail down a time, this would be a great place to hold one.

The Coffee Shops name is: Cheeri Joe's and it's located on US-1 between Port Malabar Rd. & Palm Bay Rd. Across the street from Paisano’s, The Address: 4430 Dixie Highway • Palm Bay, Fl. 32905 Ph. 321-473-8890

Let me know what all of you think!

Thanks for your time!

Chris Crisafullii
Bob M.
gladiator
Melbourne, FL
Post #: 14
I love social things and eating(!) so go for it. The one at Avenues was neat though because we got to do some ubuntu stuff in addition to socializing.
Bob M.
gladiator
Melbourne, FL
Post #: 15
I just realized that after you reply to a discussion in a particular topic, it appears on the main page "whiteboard"--latest activity. So, since the context of what is being replied to is not immediately adjacent, the post appearing on the main page may not make much sense.