addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Spanglish Toronto Meetup Message Board › Spanish/Mexican Chef Needed

Spanish/Mexican Chef Needed

A former member
Post #: 7
Hola a todos!
Wendy Chung has contacted us with the following request:

Hi, my name is Wendy Chung, owner of Culture.licious.

Culture.licious is born from my own memories of my grandfather's homemade cooking as a child and my own backpacking travel experiences. The hope is to connect immigrant men and women with local food-lovers interested in learning to cook authentic, ethnic cuisine.

I am actively looking for a great Spanish/ Mexican home cook (not professionally trained) with a charming personality. While English likely not to be our potential cooks' first language, we are searching for some fluency but certainly not looking for perfect English.

Thought you may have some contacts that may be a potential "Culture.licious Master Cook" for us. We would love to showcase Spanish/Mexican culture, stories, and fantastic food!

Ps. Position is PART TIME based and will be compensate it based on by event base.

Please feel free to contact me directly. Thanks!

Wendy Chung, CMA

416 571-5864