addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Spanish Events in Chicago Message Board › Reminder of the Meetup on August 31st in the National Latino American Event

Reminder of the Meetup on August 31st in the National Latino American Event

A former member
Post #: 54
I'll be there on Saturday August 31st on 12:00 or 12:30 Pm at the event in the National Latino American Festival, I'LL BRING MY BIG SUNGLASSES AND/OR SUNGLASSES WITH LIGHTS THAT'S THE WAY YOU FIND ME, pictures are going to be taken in the event, this is my last Meetup with You Guys, Success at the event, check the discussion please my cell phone is 1-773-366-0419, Good Luck
Juan Carlos De La Cruz