addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Spanish Events in Chicago Message Board › Tango Sur on Sept 1?

Tango Sur on Sept 1?

Yolanda
ymhrph
Chicago, IL
Post #: 4
Hi!

Was The Tango Sur meetup cancelled? It's not showing up on the meetup site anymore. It takes me over an hour to get there. I don't want to make a wasted trip. Can someone please let me know? Thanks!
Steve S
sgsilver
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
I also have the same question. The event is not showing up on the meetup page. Could someone please conform if this is still happening or if it has been cancelled?
Steve S
sgsilver
Chicago, IL
Post #: 3
I just called the restaurant and they said it has been cancelled.
Yolanda
ymhrph
Chicago, IL
Post #: 5
That's too bad. Thanks for checking! smile
John
user 4262434
Chicago, IL
Post #: 3
Unfortunately, I wasted two hours going and returning. It would have been nice to get an cancellation e-mail. :(
Steve S
sgsilver
Chicago, IL
Post #: 4
Yes, I think an explanation would be in order for why the event was cancelled and why this was not announced.