Aug 22, 2014 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Greetings all y bienvenido,
We're hosting alternating Friday meetings at Cafe Cabaret on Adams Avenue. Here are some basic facts about our meeting.
1) Meetings are entirely in Spanish: Our group ranges from beginner, intermediate, advanced, and native speakers.
2) Beginners are welcome, but please have some basic experience studying grammar and vocabulary. We don't provide instruction and the meetings are entirely in Spanish, so it may be frustrating if you have no prior experience.
3) Please RSVP, as that helps us plan to reserve enough space for this meeting, and ensures that we can let you know of any last minute changes. In the past, we have ended up in cramped quarters because several more people came than RSVP-ed. On the other hand, we only meet when at least 5 people are signed up.
4) We'll be meeting for 90 minutes, but you're welcome to stay longer. We may play sillas musicales to mix up the conversations. We might also bring Scrabble along, and play in teams.
5) Do plan on supporting the restaurant with a few dollars through a food and/or beverage purchase. If you can, do tip at the counter to support the staff there!
¡Esperamos verte pronto en el Café Cabaret!