addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Speak French in Plano Message Board › Seeking French tutor

Seeking French tutor

Robert C.
user 13354744
Plano, TX
Post #: 1
I need to improve my skills in writing in French. I would be interested in hiring either a native speaker as a tutor or a professional who has experience teaching advanced French or a degree in French. I have studied French for years, but my writing has plateaued although I constantly build vocabulary through reading books and articles in French. If any of you out there know of a tutor, please contact me. I would be looking for one on evenings or weekends, but not Monday evenings, for one or two lessons per week. There would be very little if any preparation for the tutor to do, as I can find writing prompts and topics on my own and bring my writing samples to the tutor to ask for feedback and discuss my errors. The closer to Frisco, the better, but I can travel for the right tutor and the right time slot. French is very important to me. Merci. ROBERT