Book Fair this Month!!!
In Honor of National Novel Writing Month, we're celebrating our Speaker Co-op Authors.
Bring your books to sell, trade, and compete in contests.*
Keynoter Scott Cooksey previews his talk here: http://cookseyconnects.com/project-idea-charger/houcoop/
Teaching Speaking As a Business Strategy since 2006.
At EVERY Speaker Co-op Meeting:
• We Gain Tips to get More Bookings
• We Learn about Speaking For Business
• We Connect with Amazing Speakers
• We Educate Each Other with Open Conversations
No matter where you are in your Journey as a Speaker, we are here to support YOU.
Why aren’t you joining us? #speakercoop
Attendance at our meeting is $20 in Advance (until 24hrs before) and $25 at the door. A lunch menu will be available at no extra cost to you.
Plan to join us early enough to mingle, get your lunch and get seated by 11:45.
11:15 Sign-in and find a seat before mingling
11:45 Meeting Begins – Jeff Klein Facilitator
11:55 Introductions – Advertiser?, 2 Topics, 2 Groups, Your Name
12:10 Advertiser Spotlight – Selected from Advertisers present.
12:15 Tip of the Month – A Tip to help with Business Speaking.
12:20 Keynote - Scott Cooksey - How to Get PAID to Learn the Speaking Business . . . Without Getting Burned!
12:40 Roundtable Discussion – A conversation about the Keynote.
12:55 Success Stories & Wins
1:00 Speaker Co-op Promotions Program
1:10 BRIEF Announcements – Advertise, Volunteer, Meet with each other.
1:15 Meeting Ends
Remember to refer the groups you're speaking in front of to www.SpeakerCoop.com for more great presenters.
Feel free to contact us with questions,
* If you are listed on speakercoop.com, you get a place to exhibit at no charge, and the first TEN to RSVP get to showcase their books from the front of the room. If you are not listed on speakercoop.com, you can exhibit for $20.