addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Speakers in Colorado Message Board › Finding success as an author Meetup this coming Sat. Nov 19, 2 to 4 P.M.

Finding success as an author Meetup this coming Sat. Nov 19, 2 to 4 P.M.

Othniel S.
user 8363341
Denver, CO
Post #: 182
Finding success as an author Meetup this coming Sat. Nov 19, 2 to 4 P.M.
Don't forget this Sat is our first meetup that will get your first or next book published. Getting a book written and published has never been easier. Learn the simple secrets that have gotten over 50 of my books published by 10 different publishers. See Amazon, books by Othniel Seiden. If I can get profitably published anyone can. I don't have a literary background and have learned through experience. I'm happy to share what I've learned by trial and error over the past 30+ years of writing both fiction and non-fiction to save you lots of time and tribulation. See you Sat! follow the link: http://www.meetup.com...­