addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Speakers in Colorado Message Board › Your Guide to Book Publishing radio show

Your Guide to Book Publishing radio show

Judith B.
judithbriles
Aurora, CO
Post #: 48
Yesterday, I launched Your Guide to Book Publishing on the Rock Star Radio Network. Guests were marketing gurus Penny Sansevieri (author of Red Hot Internet Publicity) and Brian Jud (Beyond the Bookstore).

For a first show, it was excellent, done in a magazine format--it moves fast and is sponsored by publishing providers--I got kudos from listeners across the country and in Mexico. It will air live each Thursday afternoon at 4:00 pm Colorado time. You can listen in via computer--you can also call in and ask questions of my guests.

As an Author or Future Author, you will find the information always current and relevant to your journey.
Below is the link to the show's home page where all you have to do is "click" to listen. The podcast of yesterday's show can be found on the page. Enjoy. Judith Briles

http://rockstarradion...­