addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Speakers in Colorado Message Board › Take the next step in your Speaking career

Take the next step in your Speaking career

Diana H.
user 7498945
Denver, CO
Hi, there

This is Diana Hall, the Co-organizer of the Speakers-In-Colorado MeetUp you joined.

The one thing that makes every Speaker stand out and get noticed is their signature story. I’m sure you remember “The Speaker who climbed Mount Everest” or “The Speaker who spent three years in the second grade before they discovered her dyslexia.” You may or may not remember the rest of their message.

You have a story in your life that sets you apart from every other Speaker teaching the same subject as you. Your life is what makes you unique.

I am putting together a 3-part class to help you find and get YOUR story ready to share with audiences. It will consist of:

Part 1: Finding the Humor and Pathos from your life that sets you apart

Part 2: Presenting a recorded 20 minute talk for the class to evaluate and help you polish

Part 2.5: A 30-minute phone consult of individual coaching with me

Part 3: Re-presenting a recorded 20 minute talk for final polishing

The classes will be limited to four participants each.

I can’t explain everything in an email, so if this interests you, please go to www.VoiceByDiana.com­ and schedule a free 15 minute consult (Mondays, Thursdays or Fridays).

Stand out, be unique,

Diana

Diana Hall

Diana@VoiceByDiana.com